Preparing for admission tests can be intimidating, even for the brightest students. In order to facilitate this process, LUMS is conducting a 2-day, free online workshop that will cover strategies and test-taking techniques for graduate admission tests such as the GRE, GMAT, NTS GAT, and LGAT.
The schedule of the workshop is as follows:
Date: February 26 and 27, 2022
Starting Time: 10:00 am (both days)
This workshop is an excellent opportunity for prospective students who want to apply to Graduate and Doctoral programmes at LUMS. Attendees will also get a chance to interact with LUMS officials and receive admission support. A feature session on developing Research Proposals is also included for Doctoral candidates.
The workshop will be divided into the following broad modules:
• GMAT vs. GRE: Test Pattern and Preparation Flow
• NTS GAT and LUMS Graduate Admission Test (LGAT) Session
• PhD Research Proposal Development Session
• Academic Module (Quantitative Reasoning, Reading and Comprehension, Data Analysis, Analytical Writing)
• A Glance at the LUMS Graduate Programmes - with detailed information sessions on all graduate programmes and the admission application
Register here to for the workshop. Confirmation and Session link will be shared on email two days prior to the session.
Looking forward to your participation in the online workshop!